As of now, the list of the best games of the year is already full of enjoyable games. So it feels like the list of sets of the year. Because of this, some outstanding games had to the left out of the list. Also, the competition to enter this list will become more intense. Games like Doom Eternal and Control are also ready for release this year.
Some games have played, and some sets haven't had a chance yet except for the final candidates.
1. Baba is You
'Baba Izu' is a puzzle game with simple rules. It's effortless and arranged for gamers to see. Invisible contents such as "Flag is Win," "Water is Hot" and "Baba is You." What if you stuck behind a wall? I don't know if I can use how to be a wall. In other words, 'Wall is You.'Some rules cannot be changed. Things stuck in the corner or placed out of reach stimulate the player's creativity. 'Crab is You,' 'You are Melt,' 'Water is ... nothing' should be used to create a long 'causal relationship.' The game proceeds in this way. 'Baba Izu' is a smart game. It is also addictive. I felt the highest satisfaction at the moment of 'Eureka!'
2. Resident Evil 2
The game that finally made me a fan of Resident Evil was Resident Evil 2. I tried it for a few years, but I couldn't get into Resident Evil, but this time I met with Resident Evil. It's a good story, a modern mechanic (no longer a typewriter ribbon).In other words, it's not just a nostalgic game. It features a fun story that keeps Claire and Leon in play, and updates and adjusts various seasoning ingredients without losing the initials. Typical examples are maps that tell you when to collect something from each space or QoL (Quality of Life) adjustments that show you how the game has evolved since the 90s.
3. Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus was a game that I worried about when I first demonstrated it. Metro is a game where survivors of nuclear war recreate civilization on the ruins of the Moscow metro system. I was worried that it would ruin my favorite parts of the two games that release around Metro 2033.But it was a tilt. Feeling overly part of the open world, Metro Exodus was still a game of discovery. Enough ruins and debris in each region revive the atmosphere of the old metro. The story of Artichoke and Anna and their journey through Moscow are the third in an exciting series.
4. Devil May Cry 5
Capcom released a game that captivated me this year in a row. A month after he became a resident Evil fan, he fell into Devil May Cry 5. The game had lower expectations than Resident Evil. It is a series game that prevented me from climaxing until now. The only match highly appreciated in this series was by Ninja Theory.Devil May Cry 5 is a bit uneven at the end and uses too many of the terrible scenes of the HR gigger in too many levels. But it's an entertaining game, from sophisticated slow-motion intro credits to great conversations and battle scenes. All the elements feel like the pinnacle of the series. It's impressive and fresh, considering it's a game that hasn't had a proper follow-up for over a decade. Devil May Cry 5 is a gift for old fans, but it's a game that will attract newcomers like me.
![[Pc Games 2019] Best PC Game in The First Half of 2019](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAXgh88Z-qTZkQiRhnA42Yo_MuhgFEgrXriTCwhkcIkgEHecSxPJpmqkdM1YtQFCsxuGZNFWZv1t4xAdFSsjBCo513RmeQoNs99WTkdJ9NC1xheD5J9WUqir929K7sAxKL8O-IvKZkfKSt/s640/%255BPc+Games+2019%255D+Best+PC+Game+in+The+First+Half+of+2019.jpg)
ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon