[FIFA 2019 Game Review] FIFA 19 PC Games | Ocean Of Games

[FIFA 2019 Game Review] FIFA 19 PC Games | Ocean Of Games

At this year, it is always the Winning and FIFA series. In junior high school, he started to play football, starting with FIFA 2001, and in high school, he fell in love with PES5.

FIFA in 2001


At the time he was very affectionate about football games. As he learns video editing for the first time as a staff member with a big caffeine shot goal about winning and FIFA and a nickname of Navi in ​​a thousand times. I've been playing games for more than ten years, but that doesn't mean I'm good. Therefore, in this post, I would like to say in advance that comparing Winning 2019 and FIFA 19 is not the subject matter but subjective.

I bought Winnings and FIFA every year when I purchased the PlayStation 4 in September 2015. Winning 2019 sold as Beckham Edition where you can play United Legends David Beckham in My Club, an in-game model.
The FIFA 19, unlike its predecessor FIFA 18. In Winning 2019, there are My Club & Online Division modes that can play online. There are Master League & Become A Legend.

The game menu is not much different from its predecessor and is also slow. The PlayStation 4 I'm currently using isn't slim & SSD-mounted. It seems inevitable that it's quiet. Unlike FIFA, aren't licensed so when you play them for the first time the Premier League or some league team emblems are strange.

FIFA 2019 Game Review


However, if you install the files after installing the data on the USB through the user patch, all-league teams will come out generally as shown above. In Winning 2019, the model that many people play is My Club, which can be played online or offline by earning players by paying money or paying cash separately.

For about a month while winning a winning My Club players gathered. Unlike FIFA, there are many events, so you don't have to do a lot. Besides this week player system of the week is created & it is easier to get better players than before.

In my opinion, playing Winning 2019 with the regular PlayStation 4, the graphics are better than the previous one. I didn't feel much different from the last game, but I still had the heavyweight that only Winning could feel. Winning 2019 will also make it easier to replace players during gameplay, just like FIFA. I like the fact that you can switch players with simple controls without having to pause in online matches.

The only regret in Winning 2019 is that the referee is still tolerant of fouls. It's not easy to get a free-kick, and it's easy to get rid of a lot of fouls. Winning 2019 player face model is as high quality as before. Cristiano Ronaldo has reproduced accurately as it is & you can see great graphics even if it is not a PlayStation 4 Pro.

FIFA Playstation Review


However, as shown in the result of the game. The number of fouls which is not much shorter than the tackle is a little unfortunate because there is not much opportunity to use in practice even if you practice free kicks. And yesterday's FIFA 19, FYI, I like FIFA more than winnings. At one time when I was playing FIFA Online 3. I played games to help pay for the labor costs of some Nexon employees. This year, FIFA 19 also had a high expectation before its release.

What I've felt in winning & FIFA so far is that I want to vote for the Winning when it's finished. There's a problem with licensing, but apart from that. There's more to Winnings than FIFA, including multiple game modes, detailed tactics, and numerous language commentaries.

Also, FIFA has too many input racks when the server is unstable and online play. When I played the game last night, the first and third editions weren't able to play, so I'd like to win more than FIFA for a while.
Previous
Next Post »