[Games Review 2019] Mysterious Legend Review

[Games Review 2019] Mysterious Legend Review

Spacetime Studios is a recently released co-op RPG, Arcane Legends, that spreads its wings in the mobile MMO genre. You'll follow the heels of Pocket Legends and Space Legends to see if the mobile MMORPG genre is complete or if you're dealing with a game that's far from legend.

Components Team up with friends all over the world in new online co-op RPG that can run on iOS, Android, PC, or Mac.

  • Play for free forever
  • Unlock and customize class features
  • Collect mystical pets to help you
  • Find legendary weapons and items
  • Play in co-op or solo mode
  • strength and weakness


One of three lessons: primary color selection and pet selection are all decisions you need to make before starting the game.

Focused on the wizard class and enjoyed having a massive fireball to blow up a bunch of enemies and make the air crackle with my lightning arrows. Adding my shield spells and dozens of health pills made me feel like a world. It may be my playstyle very well, but I could see myself spending too much on that potion to survive. Fun but expensive.

If you are familiar with Pocket Legends, the controls will look familiar immediately. The ability you can (up to 4) is on the right side of the screen.

Another familiar element for the Pocket Legends veteran is the connected world of Arcane, the continuous society of Arcane Legends. On the vine, there is a small section, entangled with lumps like grapes. I found it a bit boring to have to sail the port from region to region, but the load time was so short that it was different from the previous Asheron's Call pot, which went into the portal and made coffee.

Playing for the first five levels while getting points in Spacetime Studio, I was able to play the game completely free, and I found the experience to be reasonably satisfying. I didn't think I wasn't disturbed because I didn't spend money in the store. The game was mostly open for me to explore.

Once I had scored to get better gear, I had a lot of healing and mana potions, no cooldowns, and only the depth of my wallet was limiting me, so I went through the wave of mobs without any effort. When I burned the crowd with a fireball, I drank things like candy and shocked the jelly with lightning.

Arcane Legends brings collectible elements to the game in the form of pets for collectors. This ready to fight companion will follow you around like a reliable companion. The Torchlight bender serves as a more versatile battle than the helper's pet but is an excellent addition to the game.

I'm not ready to say that I have found the perfect mobile game yet, but I had a lot of fun at Arcane Legends. The world is relatively simple but colorful and fun, and the battle is full of action if it's simple. When using public transport, I spent a lot of time on the phone if the commute was long. As someone driving to work together every day, I couldn't find enough in the game to pull me away from a game with more features to play on PC.

It is small things.


  • Do not soothe the potion. Finally, I can live the extraordinary life of Leroy Jenkins.


  • The cost of getting the equipment in the store means that people with more money can have a more comfortable experience.


Rating 3-The hit game is fun and full of action. My time at Arlor was a mini-byte for a fun MMO. The problem was that when I was at home there was not enough depth to play the game and I needed too much time to play with me.

Our rating:

1 of 4-Miss: Disappointingly, rolling 1

4 of 2-Flushing Blow: Good Connection Not Connected

4 of 3-Hit: Hard, but not great

4 of 4-Critical hit: Too awesome it makes us want / dance.
Previous
Next Post »